Wash but don't strip
- Opt for a warm shower rather than a bath.
- If you can't go without your bath, make sure it's neither too hot (less than 37 °C) nor too long (less than 5-10 minutes).
- Use a gentle cleansing gel or a lipid-enriched liquid cleanser to neutralize hard water.
- Rinse skin thoroughly and dry it by dabbing with a towel without rubbing.
Thirst for hydration?
- hypoallergenic and respectful of the needs of dry and sensitive skin;
- convenient and pleasant to apply, so that it's easy to use on a daily basis;
- hydrating, lipid-restoring and soothing.
You can also vary the textures depending on the season or your lifestyle:
- rich, thick textures like LIPIKAR Milk or Baume AP for the evening or in winter;
- light, fluid textures like LIPIKAR Gel-Fluide for the day or in summer.
They must be applied once or several times a day (remembering to wash hands well before use), and systematically after each shower or bath.
No wool over your eyes
- Always prefer natural cotton.
- Avoid wool: it's too rough, and can cause irritation.
- Do not rely on synthetic fabrics, which can make you sweat more.
When washing your clothes, use a detergent containing no phosphates or softener and rinse them thoroughly.
Put paid to allergens!
- Banish dust and mites.
- Do not overheat your bedroom (less than 19 °C).
- Air rooms every day, in winter and in summer.
- Avoid damp rooms with mildew.
Your skin isn't feeling quite itself?
La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water, your well-being ally
To reinforce the action of your LIPIKAR Gel-Fluide, remember to adopt our wellness routine: spray La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water on your skin before each application.