New ANTHELIOS XL Dry Touch Gel-Cream SPF 50+ offers revolutionary sun protection adapted to all types of skin.
In Brazil, sun care products are put to a severe test by a very sunny climate and high humidity. Dermatologists and their patients are constantly looking for effective sun protection which is adapted to daily use, easy and pleasant to apply, without an oily feel, stickiness or shine.
A revolutionary "dry touch" texture
ANTHELIOS XL Dry Touch Gel-Cream SPF 50+* has a texture which represents a radical innovation in dermocosmetic suncare. It is immediately absorbed into skin and leaves no shine or white marks. This surprising ultra-dry finish is a real advantage when skin perspires and tends to shine, and the matte effect encourages repeat applications.
*Also exists in SPF 30
A carefully built formula
"Dry touch" virtuosity is expressed at each step in formulation.
- An innovative sugar-derived polymer ensures the formula’s imperceptible finish.
- An ingenious blend of anti-shine powders guarantees an ultra-dry finish
- Contains zinc gluconate to help control sebum production.
Specialized in the most sensitive skin, La Roche-Posay laboratories are especially rigorous when it comes to sun protection and tolerance. ANTHELIOS XL Dry Touch Gel-Cream SPF50+ is empowered with the patented Mexoplex® filter system, which guarantees very high UVA-UVB protection and offers optimal tolerance for sensitive or sun-allergy-prone skin.
- SPF 50+ very high protection against sunburn, principally caused by UVB rays.
- UVA protection reinforced with PPD 31 to combat UVA rays, the main causes of sun intolerance or premature aging.
- A photostable formula and a very water-resistant texture.
- A strict formulation charter, tested under dermatological control.
- Efficacy verified by 19 clinical studies.