Fragrance-free. Paraben-free. Non-comedogenic. Very water-resistant.
For sensitive skin to skin prone to sun intolerance, commonly known as sun allergies.
Extreme sunshine intensity.
Prevention of sun-induced pigment spots (pregnancy, photosensitization...).
Very high, broad, photostable UVA/UVB protection.
Optimal SPF 50+ protection reinforced against UVA rays (stricter than the European recommendation on suncare products) thanks to patented filtering system Mexoplex® combined with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water, soothing and antioxidant.
- Dry touch texture : double anti-shine action, immediate absorption, ultra-dry finish, no white marks.
- Ideal for combination to oily skin.
- Very water-resistant.
- Tested under dermatological control. Fragrance-free, paraben-free, non-comedogenic.
- AIRLICIUM Technology : Mattifying micro-particles immediatly absorb and control all sources of shine (sebum, sweat and humidity)
- Tolerance demonstrated on sensitive skin: products tested under dermatological control on sensitive skin.
- Clinically proven efficacy on sun vulnerable skin : ANTHELIOS XL efficacy has been demonstrated by 29 clinical studies carried out in vivo by world renowed dermatological experts in photo-dermatology.
- Suncare products with La Roche-Posay thermal spring water: This unique water, particularly efficient against free radicals that may be generated by UVA-UVB rays, enriches ANTHELIOS suncare products with soothing and antioxidant properties.
Prevents sun intolerance, commonly known as sun allergies. Also prevents sun-induced pigment spots (pregnancy, photosensitization...).
Protects from premature cutaneous ageing and long-term cell damage.
Texture & application
- Dry touch texture
- No white marks
Apply the sunscreen product just before exposure. Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling. External Use.
Sensitive skin and UV: the dangers of daily sun exposure
3 questions to an expert
Children under the age of three should not be directly exposed to the sun.
Ingredients | Fil code : B53606/2
- AQUA / WATER
- ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE
- ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE
- STYRENE/ACRYLATES COPOLYMER
- BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE
- DROMETRIZOLE TRISILOXANE
- BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE
- ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE
- C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE
- PENTYLENE GLYCOL
- POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE
- PROPYLENE GLYCOL
- ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER
- ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE
- CAPRYLYL GLYCOL
- DISODIUM EDTA
- INULIN LAURYL CARBAMATE
- ISOPROPYL LAUROYL SARCOSINATE
- PEG-8 LAURATE
- STEARIC ACID
- STEARYL ALCOHOL
- TEREPHTHALYLIDENE DICAMPHOR SULFONIC ACID
- TITANIUM DIOXIDE [NANO] / TITANIUM DIOXIDE
- XANTHAN GUM
- ZINC GLUCONATE
Our safety commitments
Safety standards beyond international cosmetics regulations.
One prerequisite = Zero allergic reactions.
If we detect a single case, we go back to the labs and reformulate.
Just the essential,
at the right active dose
Developed in collaboration with dermatologists
and toxicologists, our products contain only the necessary
ingredients, at the right active dose.
on very sensitive skin
Our products’ tolerance is verified on the most sensitive skin:
reactive, allergic, acne-prone, atopic, damaged or weakened
by cancer treatments.
We select the most protective packaging associated with only
the necessary preservatives, to guarantee intact tolerance
and efficacy over time.