The advice of
“You wish to protect your baby's skin against UV rays. First of all, don't forget that it is recommended that children under 3 are not exposed to direct sunlight. Dermatologists and pediatricians recommend that you protect them even when they are in the shade, as they may be exposed indirectly to UV rays due to the phenomenon of reverberation. I would therefore recommend ANTHELIOS DERMO-PEDIATRICS SPF50+ SMOOTH LOTION. Specially designed for their fragile skin, it delivers very high protection in a minimalist formula.”
Fragrance-free. Paraben-free. Very water resistant. Tested under dermatological and pediatric control.
Pocket Size Bottle 40ml.
Children's sensitive skin. Sun-intolerant skin.
Extreme sunshine intensity.
Very high, broad, photostable UVA/UVB protection.
Optimal SPF 50+ protection reinforced against UVA rays (stricter than the European recommendation on suncare products) thanks to patented filtering system Mexoplex® combined with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water, soothing and antioxidant.
- Easy-to-apply texture. Non-greasy and non-sticky.
Stringent formulation charter specially developed for babies' delicate or atopy-prone skin. Hypoallergenic
- Broad, photostable protection against UVB/UVA.
- ULTRA UVA protection.
Texture & application
- "Cocoon" texture, smooth and comfortable
- Visible when applying in order to check that each area of the baby's skin is protected.
- Apply generously before exposure
- Repeat regularly to maintain the level of protection: especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling.
- Do not expose babies and young children to the sun
- Protect children’s delicate skin at any time of day, particularly for outdoor play.
- Children under 3 years old should not be exposed.
- External Use.
Sensitive skin and UV: the dangers of daily sun exposure
3 questions to an expert
Children under the age of three should not be directly exposed to the sun.
La Roche-Posay recommends
Your Anthelios routine
The right gestures for your skin.
Ingredients | Fil code : C163125/2
- AQUA / WATER
- C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE
- ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE
- BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE
- ALCOHOL DENAT.
- DIISOPROPYL SEBACATE
- BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE
- DROMETRIZOLE TRISILOXANE
- PROPYLENE GLYCOL
- DIETHYLHEXYL BUTAMIDO TRIAZONE
- SYNTHETIC WAX
- TITANIUM DIOXIDE
- POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE
- AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE / AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE
- CAPRYLYL GLYCOL
- DISODIUM EDTA
- GLYCERYL STEARATE
- HYDROXYPROPYL METHYLCELLULOSE
- ISOPROPYL LAUROYL SARCOSINATE
- PALMITIC ACID
- PEG-100 STEARATE
- PENTYLENE GLYCOL
- STEARIC ACID
- TEREPHTHALYLIDENE DICAMPHOR SULFONIC ACID
Our safety commitments
Safety standards beyond international cosmetics regulations.
One prerequisite = Zero allergic reactions.
If we detect a single case, we go back to the labs and reformulate.
Just the essential,
at the right active dose
Developed in collaboration with dermatologists
and toxicologists, our products contain only the necessary
ingredients, at the right active dose.
on very sensitive skin
Our products’ tolerance is verified on the most sensitive skin:
reactive, allergic, acne-prone, atopic, damaged or weakened
by cancer treatments.
We select the most protective packaging associated with only
the necessary preservatives, to guarantee intact tolerance
and efficacy over time.