Very high broad spectrum sun protection (UVA+UVB) for children's face and body. The gel is applicable even on wet skin, maintaining the protection level.
Tested under dermatological and pediatric control. For children's sensitive skin.
For children's sensitive or sun-intolerant skin. For extreme sunshine intensity.
- XL-Protect for very high, broad spectrum and photostable UVA/UVB protection.
- Optimal SPF 50+ protection reinforced against UVA rays (stricter than the European recommendation on suncare products) thanks to XL-Protect, patented filtering system Mexoplex®, combined with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water, a soothing antioxidant.
- Tolerance demonstrated on sensitive skin: products tested under dermatological control on sensitive skin.
- Wet Skin Innovation: An invisible gel that is instantly absorbed and create an hydrophobic film on the skin to help repel water. SPF Protection maintained even when applied on wet skin.
- Clinically proven efficacy on sun vulnerable skin: ANTHELIOS XL efficacy has been demonstrated by 28 clinical studies carried out in vivo by world renowed dermatological experts in photo-dermatology.
- Suncare products with La Roche-Posay thermal spring water: This unique water, particularly efficient against free radicals that may be generated by UVA-UVB rays, enriches ANTHELIOS suncare products with soothing and antioxidant properties.
Texture & application
- Moisturising velvety texture
- Easy-to-apply texture
- Non-greasy and non-sticky
- No white marks when applied to wet skin.
Over-exposure to the sun is dangerous. Apply the sunscreen product just before exposure.
Do not stay too long in the sun; even while using a sunscreen product because it does not provide you 100% protection.
Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling.
Protect children's delicate skin at any time of day, particularly for outdoor play.
Children under 3 years old should not be exposed.
Sensitive skin and UV: the dangers of daily sun exposure
Best Wet Skin Protection
La Roche-Posay recommends
Your Anthelios routine
The right gestures for your skin.
Ingredients | Fil code : C19593/2
- AQUA / WATER
- DROMETRIZOLE TRISILOXANE
- ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE
- BIS-ETHYLEXYLOXYPHENOL METOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE
- ETHYLEXYL TRIAZONE
- BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE
- ALCOHOL DENAT.
- DICAPRYLYL ETHER
- STYRENE/ACRYLATES COPOLYMER
- ACRYLATES/DIMETICONE COPOLYMER
- p-ANISIC ACID
- ASCORBYL PALMITATE
- DISODIUM EDTA
- GLYCERYL OLEATE
- HYDROGENATED PAL GLYCERIDES CITRATE
Our safety commitments
Safety standards beyond international cosmetics regulations.
One prerequisite = Zero allergic reactions.
If we detect a single case, we go back to the labs and reformulate.
Just the essential,
at the right active dose
Developed in collaboration with dermatologists
and toxicologists, our products contain only the necessary
ingredients, at the right active dose.
on very sensitive skin
Our products’ tolerance is verified on the most sensitive skin:
reactive, allergic, acne-prone, atopic, damaged or weakened
by cancer treatments.
We select the most protective packaging associated with only
the necessary preservatives, to guarantee intact tolerance
and efficacy over time.