The texture is amazing, glides on smoothly without any sticky feeling! Additionally, it has high spf protection and doesn't irritate my face :)Read more
The advice of
“Over-exposure to the sun is dangerous. Even while using a sunscreen product because it does not provide 100% protection.”
- Sensitive skin
- Allergy tested, paraben-free, fragrance-free
Fragrance-free. Paraben free. Non-comedogenic. Very water resistant.
50ml Shaka bottle
For sensitive or sun-intolerant skin, commonly known as sun allergies.
For extreme sunshine intensity.
Prevention of sun-induced pigment spots (pregnancy, photosensitization etc.).
Protects from premature cutaneous ageing and long-term cell damage.
- XL-Protect for very high, broad spectrum and photostable UVA/UVB protection.
- Optimal SPF 50+ protection reinforced against UVA long rays (stricter than the European recommendation on suncare products) thanks to an optimized version of a filtering system Mexoplex® combined with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water, a soothing antioxidant.
- Tolerance demonstrated on sensitive skin : products tested under dermatological control on sensitive skin.
- Clinically proven efficacy on sun vulnerable skin : ANTHELIOS XL efficacy has been demonstrated by 29 clinical studies carried out in vivo by world renowed dermatological experts in photo-dermatology.
- Suncare products with La Roche-Posay thermal spring water : This unique water, particularly efficient against free radicals that may be generated by UVA-UVB rays, enriches ANTHELIOS suncare products with soothing and antioxidant properties.
Texture & application
- Imperceptible with an invisible finish.
Apply the sunscreen product just before exposure.
Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling.
Sensitive skin and UV: the dangers of daily sun exposure
3 questions to an expert
Children under the age of three should not be directly exposed to the sun.
Ingredients | Fil code : C162700/2
- AQUA / WATER
- DIISOPROPYL SEBACATE
- ALCOHOL DENAT.
- BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE
- DROMETRIZOLE TRISILOXANE
- ISONONYL ISONONANOATE
- ZEA MAYS STARCH / CORN STARCH
- C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE
- STYRENE/ACRYLATES COPOLYMER
- ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE
- PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE
- BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE
- ISOPROPYL LAUROYL SARCOSINATE
- TEREPHTHALYLIDENE DICAMPHOR SULFONIC ACID
- SILICA SILYLATE
- LAURYL PEG/PPG-18/18 METHICONE
- PEG-8 LAURATE
- CAPRYLYL GLYCOL
- DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE
- DISODIUM EDTA
- PROPYLENE CARBONATE
- POLOXAMER 407
- ZINC GLUCONATE
Our safety commitments
Safety standards beyond international cosmetics regulations.
One prerequisite = Zero allergic reactions.
If we detect a single case, we go back to the labs and reformulate.
Just the essential,
at the right active dose
Developed in collaboration with dermatologists
and toxicologists, our products contain only the necessary
ingredients, at the right active dose.
on very sensitive skin
Our products’ tolerance is verified on the most sensitive skin:
reactive, allergic, acne-prone, atopic, damaged or weakened
by cancer treatments.
We select the most protective packaging associated with only
the necessary preservatives, to guarantee intact tolerance
and efficacy over time.