Fragrance-free. Paraben free. Non-comedogenic. Water resistant. Tested under dermatological control
50ml Shaka bottle
Sensitive skin to skin prone to sun intolerance, commonly known as sun allergies.
Extreme sunshine intensity.
Prevention of sun-induced pigment spots (pregnancy, photosensitization etc.).
Very high, broad, photostable UVA/UVB protection.
Optimal SPF 50+ protection reinforced against UVA rays (stricter than the European recommendation on suncare products) thanks to patented filtering system Mexoplex® combined with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water, a soothing antioxidant.
- Tinted ultra-light fluid texture for a natural, non-greasy glow.
- Suitable for normal to combination skin.
- Prevents sun intolerance, commonly known as sun allergies.
- Also prevents sun-induced pigment spots (pregnancy, photosensitization...).
- Protects from premature cutaneous ageing and long-term cell damage.
Texture & application
- Over-exposure to the sun is dangerous.
- Do not stay too long in the sun; even while using a sunscreen product because it does not provide you 100% protection.
- Apply the sunscreen product just before exposure.
- Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling.
- External use.
Sensitive skin and UV: the dangers of daily sun exposure
3 questions to an expert
Children under the age of three should not be directly exposed to the sun.
Ingredients | Fil code : B38405/4
- AQUA / WATER
- ISONONYL ISONONANOATE
- ALCOHOL DENAT.
- DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE
- TITANIUM DIOXIDE [NANO] / TITANIUM DIOXIDE
- ISOCETYL STEARATE
- BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE
- PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE
- BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE
- PROPYLENE GLYCOL
- CASSIA ALATA LEAF EXTRACT
- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES
- CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE
- DISODIUM EDTA
- DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE
- DROMETRIZOLE TRISILOXANE
- ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE
- ISOPROPYL LAUROYL SARCOSINATE
- ISOSTEARYL ALCOHOL
- LAURYL PEG/PPG-18/18 METHICONE
- POLOXAMER 407
- POLY C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE
- PROPYLENE CARBONATE
- TEREPHTHALYLIDENE DICAMPHOR SULFONIC ACID
Our safety commitments
Safety standards beyond international cosmetics regulations.
One prerequisite = Zero allergic reactions.
If we detect a single case, we go back to the labs and reformulate.
Just the essential,
at the right active dose
Developed in collaboration with dermatologists
and toxicologists, our products contain only the necessary
ingredients, at the right active dose.
on very sensitive skin
Our products’ tolerance is verified on the most sensitive skin:
reactive, allergic, acne-prone, atopic, damaged or weakened
by cancer treatments.
We select the most protective packaging associated with only
the necessary preservatives, to guarantee intact tolerance
and efficacy over time.