Micellar Solution for Oily Acne-Prone Skin Removes 99% of facial makeup from the 1st cotton pad* Also can be used as a no-rinse facial cleanser Tested on Oily/Acne-prone Skin
- Clear PET 200ml - 400ml capsule bottle
- Removes perfectly make-up, impurities and dirt.
- Enriched with Zinc for sebum production control and soothes acne.
- Leaves the skin clean and clear and less shiny.
- Provides a feeling of freshness
- Cleans softly, does not dry the skin
- No soap. No colorants. No alcohol. No parabens.
- Removes 99% of facial makeup from the 1st cotton pad*
- No soap, alcohol, colorant, paraben
*Cosmetoclinical study, 20 Caucasian Women
Effaclar Micellar Water Ultra is formulated with:
- Dirt-encapsulating micelles: Naturally lift dirt, oil, makeup, and pollution upon contact with the skin with no harsh rubbing necessary.
- Poloxamer: A mild cleanser so gentle it is used in contact lens solution
- La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water
- Antioxidant-rich water to soothe skin
- Glycerin: Hydrates skin
- Zinc: Purifies and refreshes skin to remove excess oil
Texture & application
Step 2: Avoid horizontal or circular gestures. Wipe in 1 broad stroke
Step 3: Then start again with lips. With new cotton pads, move from chin upwards to cheek
Step 4: Lastly, finish off with wiping your forehead
La Roche-Posay recommends
Your Effaclar routine
The right gestures for your skin.
Our safety commitments
Safety standards beyond international cosmetics regulations.
One prerequisite = Zero allergic reactions.
If we detect a single case, we go back to the labs and reformulate.
Just the essential,
at the right active dose
Developed in collaboration with dermatologists
and toxicologists, our products contain only the necessary
ingredients, at the right active dose.
on very sensitive skin
Our products’ tolerance is verified on the most sensitive skin:
reactive, allergic, acne-prone, atopic, damaged or weakened
by cancer treatments.
We select the most protective packaging associated with only
the necessary preservatives, to guarantee intact tolerance
and efficacy over time.