Anti-acne, anti-marks treatment that provides clearer skin in 4 weeks. Now with UV protection for a better correction against acne and marks. Equipped with XL-PROTECT technology to fight against long UVA and UVB and pollution.
40 ml tube
- Minimises the appearance of acne and pimples
- Limits shine and reduces inflammation
- Prevent red and brown acne marks
- Provides immediate protection from UVA and UVB rays
- Shield the skin from damaging effects of pollution and infrared overtime
- Keeps skin hydrated for 24 hours
- Clearer skin in 4 weeks
- Mattifying, hydrating & fresh gel-cream
- Non-comedogenic. Oil-free
- Suitable for even sensitive skin
- Tested on oily to acne-prone skin under dermatological control
All the benefits of an spf 30 sunscreen with the sensoriality of a daily care in a fresh gel-cream texture.
Tested in environment with pollution peaks.
DAILY CARE OF OILY TO ACNE-PRONE SKIN
TESTED IN POLLUTED ENVIRONMENTS
- 83% Skin is clearer and clean
- 84% Skin texture is refined
- 94% Skin is comfortable
Protocol : number of subjects : 50. Asian men and women . Aged from 25 to 40 years old, presenting oily acne prone skin (declarative), 50% with sensitive skin on the face (declarative), users of face care. Treatment duration : 4 weeks ; once a day application
USERS ARE WON OVER
Cosmeto-clinical test results:
- 76% number of imperfections appears reduced
- 67% skin pigmentation spots look less visible
- 78% the skin feels hydrated all day long
Protocol : 50 Caucasian volunteers, 18 to 40 yo with oily acne prone skin, with 50% with sensitive skin (declarative). 4 weeks - once a day - face and neck - avoiding eye area. Evaluation method: counting of lesions by dermatologist, clinical evaluation of skin tolerance, self-assessment questionnaire
USERS REGAIN SELF-CONFIDENCE
Cosmeto-clinical test results:
- 70% product allows better control of their skin problems
- 63% product makes them feelmore confident
Protocol : 50 Caucasian volunteers, 18 to 40 yo with oily acne prone skin, with 50% with sensitive skin (declarative). 4 weeks - once a day - face and neck - avoiding eye area. Evaluation method: counting of lesions by dermatologist, clinical evaluation of skintolerance, self-assessment questionnaire
Texture & application
Precaution : This is not a suncare product. During intense or prolonged exposure, apply a sun protection product, generously and frequently reapply.
La Roche-Posay recommends
Your Effaclar routine
The right gestures for your skin.
Ingredients | Fil code : B199058/1
- AQUA / WATER
- ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE
- METHOXYDI BENZOYLMETHANE
- SORBITAN STEARATE
- PROPYLENE GLYCOL
- POTASSIUM CETYLPHOSPHATE
- DIISOPROPYL SEBACATE
- ZINC PCA
- DIMETH ICONE CROSSPOLYMER
- INULIN LAURYL CARBAMATE
- POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE
- DISODIUM EDTA
- SUCROSE COCOATE
- CAPRYLOYL SALICYLIC ACID
- T- BUTYLALCOHOL
- SALICYLIC ACID
- PARFUM / FRAGRANCE
Our safety commitments
Safety standards beyond international cosmetics regulations.
One prerequisite = Zero allergic reactions.
If we detect a single case, we go back to the labs and reformulate.
Just the essential,
at the right active dose
Developed in collaboration with dermatologists
and toxicologists, our products contain only the necessary
ingredients, at the right active dose.
on very sensitive skin
Our products’ tolerance is verified on the most sensitive skin:
reactive, allergic, acne-prone, atopic, damaged or weakened
by cancer treatments.
We select the most protective packaging associated with only
the necessary preservatives, to guarantee intact tolerance
and efficacy over time.