Provides Intense Soothing Care For Ultra-Sensitive or Allergic Skin.
Ultra-hermetic technology 40ml pump
Ultra-sensitive or allergic skin. Suitable for combination to oily-prone skin. Face and Eyes.
Ultra-soothing non-oily daily care that combines Neurosensine, a strong soothing agent, that targets skin irritation and La Roche-Posay thermal spring water, naturally soothing and anti-irritating.
Purity is ensured with every application thanks to a new generation of ultra-hermetic packaging.
Preservative-free, paraben-free, fragrance-free, alcohol-free, colorant-free, lanolin-free.
Light and fresh non-oily texture.
1. Immediate relief Skin is soothed, irritation is calmed.
2. Soothing relief after 4 weeks Significative diminution of irritation, reactivity and heated sensations.
3. High Tolerance Tested on skin allergic to at least 2 allergens from the European Standard Series. Unique testing protocol: application under occlusive patches during 48h et 2 times/day during 4 weeks.
Texture & application
La Roche-Posay recommends
Your Toleriane routine
The right gestures for your skin.
Ingredients | Fil code : B161923/4
- BUTYLENE GLYCOL
- BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER
- PENTYLENE GLYCOL
- POLYSORBATE 20
- GLYCERYL ACRYLATE/ACRYLIC ACID COPOLYMER
- ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE
- AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE
- DISODIUM EDTA
- ACETYL DIPEPTIDE-1 CETYL ESTER
Our safety commitments
Safety standards beyond international cosmetics regulations.
One prerequisite = Zero allergic reactions.
If we detect a single case, we go back to the labs and reformulate.
Just the essential,
at the right active dose
Developed in collaboration with dermatologists
and toxicologists, our products contain only the necessary
ingredients, at the right active dose.
on very sensitive skin
Our products’ tolerance is verified on the most sensitive skin:
reactive, allergic, acne-prone, atopic, damaged or weakened
by cancer treatments.
We select the most protective packaging associated with only
the necessary preservatives, to guarantee intact tolerance
and efficacy over time.