Effectively cleanses and removes make-up
Best cleansing efficacy with just 1 essential active surfactant
Rinsed-off formula enriched 4 active ingredients to maximise comfort from the 1st application.
Ideal texture to reduce skin friction to its minimum
For normal to dry skin
- Clean formulation: with only 1 surfactant and an ultra-safe charter, soap-free, preservative-free and fragrance-free.
- Active efficacy: with Cocobetaine that removes impurities and make-up without over drying neither irritating.
Efficacy recognized by consumers*
- Leaves skin clean 97.4%
- Removes facial make-up 88.9%
- Feels gentle on skin 99.1%
- Leaves skin moisturized 92.3%
- Leaves skin soft 95.7%
- Leaves skin nourished 84.6%
- Leaves a healthier skin feeling 81.2%
- Does not leave skin dried out 94.9%
- Cleanses dirt and impurities effectively 92.3%
*Consumer perception study, 117 women from 18 to 65 y/o, cleansing twice a day on face over 4 weeks. Assessments collected immediately after usage.
Texture & application
Caring Emulsion: Enriched with 4 skincare ingredients, to maximize comfort from the 1st application.
Lather up a small amount of Toleriane caring wash with wet hands.
Apply to the face avoiding the eye area.
Massage into skin with a gentle motion, rinse, then pat dry without rubbing.
La Roche-Posay recommends
Your Toleriane routine
The right gestures for your skin.
Our safety commitments
Safety standards beyond international cosmetics regulations.
One prerequisite = Zero allergic reactions.
If we detect a single case, we go back to the labs and reformulate.
Just the essential,
at the right active dose
Developed in collaboration with dermatologists
and toxicologists, our products contain only the necessary
ingredients, at the right active dose.
on very sensitive skin
Our products’ tolerance is verified on the most sensitive skin:
reactive, allergic, acne-prone, atopic, damaged or weakened
by cancer treatments.
We select the most protective packaging associated with only
the necessary preservatives, to guarantee intact tolerance
and efficacy over time.