WHAT ARE THE SIGNS
OF AGEING SKIN?
General loss of volume is characteristic of mature skin
Dryness, pigmentation marks, redness, uneven skin tone, wrinkles... We are all familiar with the signs that mark mature skin. But there is another one, less talked about, despite being a major concern for women: the general loss of volume that occurs at two levels:
•In depth, the fundamental substance diminishes, skin loses its density and collapses.
•On the surface, the skin becomes thinner and more fragile. Women can feel that their skin is less plump, that it has lost its density.
As a result, skin becomes less elastic and less toned. Wrinkles and furrows form, cheeks are less chubby, facial contours lose their clarity, and features are less harmonious.
WHAT ARE THE CAUSES
OF AN AGEING SKIN?
Extreme sensitivity, exacerbating the ravages of time
Skin aging is the result of a combination of both internal and external factors.
Natural aging, caused by slower cell renewal, causes:
- dry skin
- superficial wrinkles on the skin’s surface
- loss of firmness
- deep wrinkles in the dermis
Environmental factors such as sun, pollution, and stress:
- stimulate the production of free radicals
- induce oxidative stress
- cause cellular degeneration
Fragile and reactive, sensitive skin is also subject to specific problems relative to the microvasculature of the face responsible for the onset of redness.
LR2412 is a new anti-aging molecule, the result of 10 years of research and protected by 26 patents. Inspired by the defense mechanisms of plants and derived from jasmonic acid, it was selected by the Roche-Posay laboratories for its remarkable effectiveness, its incredible bioavailability, and its excellent tolerability.
HOW CAN I PREVENT MY SKIN
A global anti-aging action, both inside and out
To keep your skin looking young for a long time, create your own beauty ritual by doing the following:
Eat a balanced diet, rich in:
- antioxidants (berries, apples, broccoli, etc.)
- essential fatty acids (nuts, eggs, fatty fish, etc.)
- trace elements (wheat germ, dairy products, mineral water, etc.)
Lead a healthy life, which involves:
- doing physical exercise
- sleeping well
- not smoking
Take good care of your skin, with:
- appropriate sun protection (phototype and intensity of exposure)
- special pampering beauty moments (steam baths, masks, scrubs)
- anti-aging skincare specifically formulated for sensitive skin
THE LA ROCHE-POSAY ANTI-AGEING
The unique combination of two ultra-talented anti-aging active ingredients
As time passes, the dermis loses its density deep down and the skin becomes slacker. After a certain age, it also loses its surface volume, it becomes thinner and more fragile. Women can feel that their skin is less firm to the touch, and want visible results. Aware of this need, the La Roche-Posay laboratories have developed SUBSTIANE Serum, an exclusive combination of two ultra-talented anti-aging active ingredients:
1. Pro-Xylane recreates skin density.
Its action helps restore skin density, correct sagging features, and restructure the face.
2. LR2412 reinforces and complements the action of Pro-Xylane.
It takes over from the action of Pro-Xylane to act all the way through to the surface and restore the skin's bounce.
2 ultra-talented active ingredients-LR2412 + PRO-XYLANE™-at ideal doses for a unique complementary combination that fundamentally restores skin volume. At the concentrations calculated by La Roche-Posay, both molecules have clinically demonstrated the full extent of their effectiveness.
A dab of serum is all you need to give your beauty routine a boost
Highly concentrated in active ingredients and designed specifically to penetrate instantly deep into the skin, the serum is an ideal ally for an optimal beauty routine. Because its texture is both rich and comfortable, SUBSTIANE Serum can be used alone or in addition to your usual cream, depending on your skin type.
- Dry skin: mor ning and evening, apply SUBSTIANE Serum to thoroughly cleansed skin before your day or night cream.
- Normal to combination skin: in the morning apply under your mattifying skincare product, and use alone in the ev ening as a night treatment.